Call for abstracts
The opening date for submitting abstracts is 3 December 2018.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 15 February 2019.
We welcome abstracts that cover research and well-documented practical experience from the field.
Abstracts should include one of the following six topics:
1) The mode of action of high levels of zinc oxide and alternative zinc sources
2) Diarrhoea in the post-weaning period – ethiology and diagnostics
3) Altering feed composition as an alternative to zinc oxide and as a means of reducing post-weaning diarrhoea
4) Feed additives as an alternative to zinc oxide to reduce post-weaning diarrhoea
5) Immunoprophylactic alternatives to zinc oxide
6) Other strategies to ensure weaning without zinc oxide and with reduced post-weaning diarrhoea - The practical approach
- All abstracts must be in English
- Abstracts must be submitted as a Word document and should not exceed one A4 page (Font: Ariel, Pit :11, Line Spacing 1)
- Title, authors and affiliation will be given at the top of the abstract
- The abstract itself should be written under the following headings:
- Background and objectives
- Material and methods
- Conclusion and discussion
- The abstract can include tables and figures
- Select one of the six topics at submission
- Please indicate your preferred method of presentation (oral or poster)