WORLD WATER CAMP 2020
Please note. Registration is closed.
We are very happy that you want to join World Water Camp 2020!
Before you enter the application form, please read the following instructions for application:
About World Water Camp:
- World Water Camp aims at bachelor and master students enrolled at educations/study programs concerning drinking water, wastewater, climate change adaption, urban water planning, water resource management and other water and/or climate related topics in the fields of science, engineering, technology and urban planning.
- At the camp, you will meet fellow students of many different nationalities; therefore, all communication will be in English. A large part of the camp activities will take place at the IWA World Water Congress where everything also takes place in English. As a camp participant, you will listen to presentations, read abstracts and papers, have conversations with many people and prepare reports, all of this in English. Therefore, good English language skills are required for getting most out of the camp.
- The camp fee is 150 EURO. The fee INCLUDES: Accommodation at youth hostel from Sunday 18 October to Friday 23 October 2020 (five nights) incl. breakfast and dinner, full access to the IWA World Water Congress, study materials, technical tours, festive dinner and entrance to Tivoli. The fee does NOT INCLUDE: Travel expenses from your home destination to and from the hostel in Copenhagen, Visa application, lunch, personal expenses.
About the application proces:
- Application for World Water Camp 2020 is open from October 2019 to January 15 2020.
- There are a limited amount of seats at World Water Camp 2020. By the start of February 2020, you will be informed about whether you have been granted a seat
- If you have been granted a seat, you will receive information about how to register finally, and pay for the camp. Final registration and payment must be completed in Marts 2020 - you will receive information on the exact deadline and procedure by mail.
- If you have not been granted with a seat, we will keep your application. If there are cancellations, we will offer the seats to other applicants in Marts/April 2020 - you will receive information on procedure by mail.
- If we receive too few applications, the camp will be cancelled. If this happens, all applications will be informed about this at January 20 2020.
How to fill in the application form:
- Enter the application form in “Sign up”
- Fill in your name, education etc.
- In the field “Describe your motivation for attending World Water Camp 2020”, please describe (in English) your motivation for applying for the camp, and how it fits into the topic/field you are studying.
- In the fields “Question 1” and “Question 2”, please answer the given questions (in English)
- In “Upload Documentation”, please upload documentation that verifies your current enrollment at your education (enrollment confirmation, diploma etc.). The documentation must be in English.
If you have any questions about the camp, please contact Julie Dam Larsen (email@example.com)