For det første vil vi gerne informere om, at foreningen i løbet af 2018 vil gå over til et nyt medlemssystem hostet af den globale paraplyorganisation CFA Institute og dermed dele data med CFA Institute i dens rolle som systemleverandør. CFA Institute har domicil i USA og er dermed et 'tredjeland' uden for EU, men er underlagt samme sikkerhedspolitik som den gældende i EU-landene, da den operer i flere EU-lande.
Af hensyn til vores ikke-dansktalende medlemmer har vi forfattet følgende orientering på engelsk.
Non-personal identification information
Collection of Personal Information You Provide. We may collect and store personal information that can identify you, such as your name, email address, firm, address(es), telephone number(s), employer and employment status, member type and subscriptions, when voluntarily submitted by our members, subscribers, and/or customers. We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us that may be contained in any comment or other submission you upload or post to the sites. If you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information) may be collected. If sensitive information is collected, we will take appropriate efforts to comply with GDPR for the protection and proper disposal of all sensitive data, both online and offline. We also may request information about your preferences and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
We use various technologies to collect and store information you provide including: CampOnline (by ComputerCamp), Conference Manager, Member Nation hosted by SalesForce (CFA Institute), E-conomics, Clearhouse, Survey Monkey, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress.
When you provide personal information to us, the information may be sent to servers located in Europe and other continents.
ComputerCamp together with Microsoft deliver our hosting solution. With this solution all measures are taken to protect data the best possible way. Should we change our server supplier, we will not accept any lower level of security.
Your personal information will be stored in accordance with the Danish Bookkeeping Act.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our sites. The information includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address. We use Google Analytics for statistics.
Cookies. When you visit our sites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our sites. Through the use of a cookie, we may also automatically collect information about your online activity on our sites, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our sites. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our sites.
How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Manage your membership/subscription/ and provide you with customer support;
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services, seminars/conferences, products, or content; or services, seminars/conferences, products or content offered by others;
- Communication with you by email, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about services, seminars/conferences or products that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties; e.g. invitations
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our sites and in our newsletters;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and raffles;
- Enforce our terms and conditions; and
- Manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our sites, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Sharing with third parties
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (including EY, Deloitte, PostNord, Inwire, RE:, Wpbuddy, HTML24, Ecograf, ComputerCamp). These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, auditing, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality and other features offered through our website. The service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Speakers, sponsors and other participants: If you have agreed to be shown on a participant list for an event, your name and firm may be shared with speakers, sponsors and other participants at that particular event.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, number of participants at our events. We may also share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors and advertisers, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
Your ability to Choose
Under GDPR, you have the right to gain insight into your personal data and other supplementary information, the right to rectification (the right for any personal data processed to be correct, up to date and complete, the right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”), as well as the right to object to data processing under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- direct marketing purposes; and/or
- scientific, statistical or historical research (unless the research is carried out in the public interest).
Please send any requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others; upload content (e.g. pictures, videos, audio files, etc.); and post comments or reviews of content found on the sites. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable webpages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Questions about data collection and processing
You may ask questions about the data you have submitted by contacting us by email: email@example.com.
How to contact us
We care about protecting the security of your personal information, and we have implemented security procedures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
Review and correction
You may review and update the personal information you have provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by writing to:
Fiolstræde 44, 2.th.
1171 København K
In Denmark, the supervisory authority regarding the GDPR is:
Borgergade 28, 5.
1300 København K