University of Copenhagen/OnlinePhysical address: Bartholinsgade 4A, Christian Hansen Auditorium, building 34.0.01
1353 CPH K.
Telephone: +45 35322626
The DFI 2020 conference will take place both physically and virtually. The University of Copenhagen and DFI will make sure that the conference complies with the authorities’ guidelines on preventive measures against Covid-19, and it has therefore been decided to host the event both physically (for a limited amount of people) as well as physically.
We will livestream the event to those participants who cannot attend physically. You need to have signed up in order to receive the link to attend the online event.
Please note the following:
- The livestream is not recorded, so this is a purely ‘live’ event, and previous parts of the program cannot be reviewed. Kindly note that virtual participants may not record the event locally on their computers either.
- For an optimal streaming experience, we recommend one of these browsers Chrome, Firefox or Edge (preferably in an updated version).
- You can interact with the physical conference and the presenters by means of a Q/A function when the conference is live. We will monitor and select questions from the virtual audience and pose these to the presenters to the extent that this is possible.
We follow the current guidelines to ensure a COVID-safe environment on location and we ask participants to please comply with wearing masks in the dining area, keeping distance, following the signs, and frequently using the hand sanitizers in the area.
Moreover, due to the social distancing requirements, we have taken the following into consideration when planning the on-site attendance:
- The presentations and panel debate take place in the actual auditorium at UCPH, seating an audience of around 50 persons (room capacity around 400).
- Keynote speaker Josef Zechner’s presentation is a livestream from abroad.
- The closing reception is cancelled, but we do serve a light lunch (individually wrapped lunch packs) at the beginning of the event.
- Coffee breaks will take place in the aula outside the auditorium, where we have over 4 square meters per person, as stipulated in the current guidelines by the authorities. Masks must be worn in this area. The coffee will be served by the personnel, so please be patient if this takes a little longer than usual.
- If the authorities’ guidelines change, we will make necessary adjustments to the physical event.
The easiest way to get to the conference venue at the University of Copenhagen is by taking the Metro or the train to Nørreport Station and walk from there. It takes approx. 10 minutes to get to the conference venue at the University of Copenhagen from Nørreport station by foot.
Please refer to the Journey Planner here for more precise directions with public transport.
If you come by car, please note that it can be very difficult to find a parking space on campus. It may be possible to park in the streets around the campus or at the Q-park Nørreport parking lot and then walk the 10 minutes from there.
We hope for your understanding for this revised concept of the conference, and we are looking forward to welcome you to the Danish Finance Institute Annual Conference 2020 in one of these formats.