Award Winners Reception
Innovative lecturers, administrative staff full of initiative, committed students, excellent research communicators and researchers creating value. It is time to celebrate our colleagues of the year
Thursday 10 October 2019, from 14:30-17:00, The Kiln Hall (Ovnhallen)
Besides the honour from CBS, the Danish Society for Education and Business and Fonnesbech the winners will receive an amount of money.
- DSEB Research and DSEB Research Dissemination Awards (two awards worth DKK 50,000 each for researchers for outstanding research and research dissemination)
- DSEB Education Award (one award worth DKK 50,000 for extraordinary contributions to program development and teaching)
- DSEB Administration Awards 2019 (two awards, one worth DKK 50,000 to an individual and one worth DKK 75,000 to a team for exceptional engagement in their work)
- CBS Student Awards (two awards worth DKK 20,000 each for extracurricular student activities or contribution to the collaborative learning of fellow students)
- Fonnesbechs TAP/VIP Employee Award (one award worth DKK 75,000 for a group of TAP/VIP employee, who has worked closely together and promoted CBS' vision and mission)
- Fonnesbechs PhD Award (one award worth DKK 140,000 to co-finance a 4th year of PhD studies for a PhD student whom has delivered extraordinary research)
- Fonnesbechs Student Travel Award (three awards worth DKK 75,000 each for students who have performed academically well and at the same time been a good example for the fellow students)
An evaluation committee in each category will review the nominations and appoint the colleagues of the year.