Carissa Moore, professional surfer and WSL Woman’s World Tour Champion
Copenhagen Business School and AAASCM would like to invite you to join the
8th Supply Chain Leaders Forum 2019
We identify top-25 supply chain leaders in Denmark, award best of the best
in industry and academia, and offer loads of inspiration and trends
For the 3rd year, we will identify and award Best Supply Chain Leader 2019 in collaborating with the international SCM communication channel, SCM Media, and the European SCM executive search company, Inspired-Search. The SCLF Board will identify top-25 leaders in SCM in Denmark and select the Best Supply Chain Leader 2019 to receive the SYNCRONIC-prize.
Like previous years, we award the ‘Best CBS GD-SCM Final Project’ and ‘Best CBS GD SCM Business Project’ and will again this year join forces with the more technical side of SCM, Technical University of Denmark, in order to nominate and award the Best DTU Operations Management Thesis 2019. Furthermore, from this year onwards we will also award the ‘Best CBS Cand.Merc. SCM Master thesis’.
Internationally recognized speakers and organizations from business and academia will inspire the audience with new philosophies and cases.
- Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, Minister for Environment and Food at The Danish Parliament
- Omera Khan, Professor of SCM at Royal Holloway University of London.
- Torsten Steenholt, Executive Vice President of Global Operations at Chr. Hansen, ranked as the most sustainable company in the world by Corporate Knights
- Thea Sørensen, Global Product Manager at VELUX
- Jean-Marc Lechêne, Executive Vice President and COO at VESTAS, ranked at the largest renewable company in the world, Mr. Jean-Marc Lechêne won the ‘Best Supply Chain Executive in Denmark’ SYNCRONIC-award 2018.
- Martijn Lofvers, CEO and Chief Trendwatcher at Supply Chain Media BV
To secure maximum inspiration and networking we offer innovation booths from leading companies and organization offering solutions, services, education, and various sustainable thoughts.
Honoring the best academic performances, providing inspiration, innovation and networking across and between students, employees and employers are key objectives for the Supply Chain Leaders Forum. This year will offer no less, and expectedly gather more than 200 participants.
The event takes place at:
Copenhagen Business School, 2000 Frederiksberg
Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 13:30-17:30. Drinks, sandwiches and networking 17:30-18:00.