The Prize Winners' Reception
Innovative lecturers, administrative staff full of initiative, committed students, excellent research communicators and researchers creating value. It is time to celebrate our colleagues of the year in five categories.
Friday 24 November 2017, from 14:00-17:30, The Kiln Hall (Ovnhallen)
Besides the honour from CBS, the Danish Society for Education and Business and Fonnesbech the winners will receive an amount of money.
The categories are:
- DSEB Research and DESEB Dissemination Prizes (two awards worth DKK 50.000)
- DSEB Education Prizes (three awards worth DKK 50.000 for extraordinary contributions to innovative teaching)
- CBS Student Prizes (three awards worth DKK 20.000 for innovative student activities)
- CBS Administration Prizes (two awards worth DKK 50.000 for excellent administration)
Fonnesbechs TAP/VIP Employee Prize 2017 (one award worth DKK 75.000 for a particular recognizable effort and extraordinary cooperation crosswise TAP and VIP)
Fonnesbechs PHD Prize 2017 (one award worth totals DKK 140.000)
- Fonnesbechs Student Prize 2017
An evaluation committee in each category will review the nominations and appoint the colleagues of the year.